Things I hate about dental school.

 

You'd read this if you're planning to join dental school.

Right now , I am not experienced enough to jump to conclusions that joining dentistry can be one of the best decisions of your life or worst, but from what, I have learnt and noticed in one year of staying in dental school is worth sharing with you all. I've only noticed the negativities and maybe someday if I find positivities, I'm going to update it.

4 things that, I hate about dental school

It's very expensive :

Apart from paying the hefty of annual fees,
 You'd have a part time job, to bear your expenses, we literally have to buy these pre-clinical, personal instruments which cost fortune to us, and if any of it get damaged we didn't get enough time to exchange it or get it repaired,  and may have to leave a class.

Not much time for self care:

It can be stressful, sometimes on weekends due to several assignments, and pending work ,we may not get time to spend our weekends the way we did before joining, dental school, plus, sometimes we don't even get time for our personal hobbies or family.

Never ending exams and class tests:

It's one of the main reason, I hate dental school, although when there are exams, I feel relieved because I don't have to attend lectures and stay late in college, but still when my nonmedical friends make outing  plans, I have to cancel them , because examination cell informs us about exam just two days before,  which is one of the main reason of my deteriorating friendship with my friends.

Physics and Chemistry:

You shouldn't join dental school if you hate these two subjects, because it's the soul of dental materials.


This is what, I noticed in one year of staying in dental school,  later when I'll start noticing about the pros of staying in dentistry, I am going to update this article.

Popular posts from this blog

Heavenwards (Spotlight)Booktour @Tourterminals @OligaGibbs

Sacred Book Review @Toursterminals @mcbeelar