Trip to Agra

It's been my childhood dream to watch one of the seven wonders of the world, with my own eyes. Two years back my dream got fulfilled, and I saw the, Taj Mahal and trip was indeed unforgettable, life is filled with good and bad days, I enjoyed so much in 2019 that I forgot that 2020 will bring the worst of the memories. Well this post isn't about talking negative but positive.
When we reached the city, at 4:30 am, mid-April of 2019, in the morning it was raining although I don't believe in fantasies but my love for seeing this monument was so much that I saw this monument in my dreams before actually seeing it, I really love the rain and my excitement to see the monument combination.

After taking a rest in a hotel nearby we was deciding where should we go first at 6:30am, Taj Mahal was nearby to our hotel so we decided to being our trip from Sikandra, seeing the Akbar's tomb which is the resting place of Emperor Akbar, The Great , at that time there wasn't anyone apart from our group we were ten in number, and it was a pre-rain weather with cool breeze blowing, weather added glimmers to the beauty of the place, and there was garden we even saw peacock dancing and deers running in the field, and the gardens were amazing, we spent a good 90 minutes getting our photos clicked and enjoying the weather, moreover we didn't wanted to leave but our parents forced us, otherwise it would be to late for us to see another places in that beautiful city, sadly it was only a day trip and till now couldn't get enough of it, background for getting pictures clicked is amazing, and if you get tried there are benches for you to rest. 

It was 12 by the time we rested and got ready for another trip again, actually we're tired because of walking so much at the time in morning, when we're enjoying the beauty of the place, after having lunch, veg-biryani at our hotel restaurant we finally decided to take a trip to Taj Mahal, and who could have been more excited than me. With every step we took my excitement grew more and more, and my parents were worried about me, they thought that this was a side effect of the trip, but if they only knew. When my father purchased a ticket, I just couldn't define the magnitude of happiness that I was feeling, and the ticket line appeared to be too long, literally it was and by afternoon sun was shining at our heads, I resisted the urge to think that if only we came here in the morning but the suspense wouldn't have been that enjoyable that it was when we were standing in the line.

 When we reached the corridor and saw the scene the feeling, I got is still undefined, the feeling you'll just get when you'll going to witness yourself.
 See below
Although my mother wasn't too excited but my father and we were, because she already saw that monument, and went inside too, we wanted to go inside to see the graves of Emperor Shahjahan and his beloved wife  Mumtaz Mahal and we saw it those weren't real graves but to show to the public, moreover the temperature inside the Taj Mahal was cool as compared to outside when the sun was shining.  I felt sad leaving the monument and promised myself to it  visit once again with my soulmate, I felt jealous when the couple was getting there photographs clicked on Lady Di's chair. 
The closer time for all monuments is 5:00 pm but at that day it was raining and at 4:30 were at a shop nearby to Agra Fort, drinking lemonade, it was the tastiest lemonade I have ever drank, I still remember it's sweet and salty taste, when we got a call from people of our group to reach Agra Fort but sadly we decided to walk because E-rickshaw driver said that the monument is near but it was a long  way from us and it started raining heavily, by the time we reached the ticket counter outside our clothes were completely socked with rain water although the scene inside made us forgot the wetness of our clothes and it was similar to that of the one we saw in movies about Mughal Emperors, it was the residence of Mughal family, and was made in such a way that the whole Taj Mahal was visible from the windows, Shahjahan loved his wife so much, I was imagining in my mind the way he'd be sitting and watching his wife from the windows and balcony .Here is one views these are all live pictures I clicked and promised myself to share my experiences with people and finding it fulfilling after two years. 

Popular posts from this blog

Things I hate about dental school.

Heavenwards (Spotlight)Booktour @Tourterminals @OligaGibbs

Sacred Book Review @Toursterminals @mcbeelar