Locker a poetry

 

You may never know that I existed
 but at the last stage of the place where we unknowingly created many memories,

 I am gonna to pack all of those within the locker of my heart and bank account of my brain.

 So,that if someday I had a heart transplant it would be safe in my bank account or if someday I lost my memories then it would be safe in my locker.

It has been months that
I saw you face to face because you left that place earlier than me.
  
I don't even know as if
 I am going to see you again or not but because of these memories
I get a sense of temporary bliss of spending my time with you.

Will you ever gonna to
Came in me life again to shine my every morning ...

Popular posts from this blog

Things I hate about dental school.

Heavenwards (Spotlight)Booktour @Tourterminals @OligaGibbs

Sacred Book Review @Toursterminals @mcbeelar