It ends with us by Collen Hoover

Just Keep Swimming....

This book is something that will always be on my mind when you ask the best books that,I have read although it has been just a month since, I read it but I can't remove this heart wrenching story out of my heart.  

Collen Hoover in this story first made us fall in love with her characters but than all of sudden one of her character hurt us in a way, we could never imagine, as the line in the story Sometimes the one who loves you will hurt you the most, the same was the case with Ryle Kincaid, in the first half of the story none can predict, what he'd become but humans only commit mistakes and all of the characters in the story are humans, that was the best thing about this story, although I don't want you to hate me for disclosing spoilers because I being me did that and ended up destroying my moment, it's a tip so please don't read the spoilers it's my request. Secondly, this story is filled with phrases that will going to teach you life long lessons, my whole novel is now filled with innumerable shades of highlighted words.

Usually after reading a novel, I gift book to my friends but with this one I want to be selfish, try it yourself and than share you experience with me.


Popular posts from this blog

Things I hate about dental school.

Trip to Agra

Heavenwards (Spotlight)Booktour @Tourterminals @OligaGibbs